Sunday, February 6, 2011

Share your Heart Health Story with Me & Campbell's


For the fifth consecutive year Campbell’s Soup Company has partnered with the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women movement, and is mobilizing moms and people across the country to raise awareness for the fight against heart disease with their “AdDress Your Heart” campaign. This Year NBC’s Parenthood star Monica Potter and myself have partnered with Campbell’s to spread the word about the importance of heart health.

We believe the Campbell’s AdDress Your Heart message will resonate strongly with those of you who follow our blog.  Share your heart health story with us here by February 28th, and your name will be entered into a drawing for a special Campbell’s AdDress Your Heart gift basket !
The Address Your Heart goodies include:

*   A custom made football jersey
*   An oven mitt to wear as you cook your favorite meals
*   An assortment of Campbell’s “heart healthy” products and more!

We look forward to hearing back from you and don’t forget to watch my video online at www.campbellsaddressyourheart.com.

2 comments:

  1. I just shared my story! Have enjoyed following your journey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for sharing your story of heartache, joy, understanding and triumph. I am being my journey of healthy living in my mind, body and soul. I hope to speak with you again.

    ReplyDelete